Thursday 23 August 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Review!


Hello lovelies.

So today I am going to be doing a review on my Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes
and just share my thoughts and opinions on them.

l-r
Plum Wine, Hot Tamale

There have been a lot of mixed opinions on these, most being not so great.. I like the formulation of them and find you can warm up the product in your fingers and it blends well. It is also very fun as they are not so much 'bouncy', but more like a mousse formula. Both of these colours are very bright, which personally I think makes them work slightly better. I tend to use them on my lips as well as my cheeks, which I have taken a photo of underneath. 


Hot Tamale - Bright Pink/Red

Plum Wine - Deep Plum/Purple

As you can tell they both come out well on the lips and cheeks.

Overall I would give these a 6.5/10. Although they blend quite nice and have a nice colour pigmentation to them, they are a bit of a gimmicky product. I think most people would buy them for the cool fact they have a 'bouncy' formulation, but with them not having great staying power and only some colours working, it is debatable. I think the darker colours would be the only ones that would really work, which I guess is kind of a bit pointless for the other colours.


Thank you for reading.
Much love, xx

Have you tried these?
Would you purchase them if you haven't tried them?

3 comments:

  1. i am liking very honest review.... yes Plum Wine is a good pick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute.

    Feyi
    Uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Plum Wine looks great for autumn :) x

    ReplyDelete